Main scientific and clinical achiements
– Morphogenesis of atherosclerosis in childhood.
– Mechanism of development of respiratory distress in newborns
– Immune deficiency syndrome in children
– Studying mechanisms of development of gestosis
– Epidemiology of congenital marformations
– Analysis of maternal and child mortality causes
– Significance of ICT in realization of “Protection of motherhood and childhood” program
– Development of cervical carcinoma and breast cancer early detection methods
– Mechanism of rejection of normally placed placenta.
– Causes, risk factors and pathology of perinatal mortality of fetus and newborns with extremely low body mass, based on the RPAC data.
– Implementation of telemedicine into pathoanatomic services on the issue of “Protection of motherhood and childhood”
– Implementation of reflection microscopy for early detection of cervical cancer
– Conducting screening of cervical cancer in pilot regions of Uzbekistan
Methodological recommendations – 29
Monographs – 12
Articles – 328
Theses – 568
Patents – 16
UNDP – United Nations Development Program
WHO – World Health Organization
Scientific Committee for peace and security